3 FLOWS Temperature Control Unit 6-12KWEnergy Saving WTCU
If you’re looking for high performance, energy-saving water temperature control units, just go with the 3 flows.
3 Flows Temperature Control Unit
A 3 flows TCU unit is an innovative water and oil temperature control unit, with a temperature range between 20°C and 200°C and heating capacities from 6 to 24kW. The term 3 Flows TCU describes the course of the fluid through the heater chamber of the temperature controller. Before flowing to the process, the fluid passes through the heating element 3 times. This exchange optimises the fluid temperature, zeros the temperature fluctuations and provides a prompt reaction to the thermal load changes.
ADVANTAGES of 3 flows water temperature control unit:
- Innovative pressurised water temperature controller
- High performance heater
- Uniform value of set temperature
- Compact structure
- Temperature range from 20°C to 140°C under steady conditions
- High-pressure peripheral pump
- Pump may be used in leak-stopper mode
- Highly efficient stainless steel heater made with aluminium diffusers and over-temperature control
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger with cooling capacity up to 105 kW
- Control panel with function/alarm LEDs
- Process adjustment with PID control during heating and cooling phases
- IP54 electrical panel
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT 3 FLOWS TCU
Our handy engineers are here to lend a helping hand and help you find the best 3 flows water temperature control unit for your application and budget. We’re happy to help over the phone or if your needs are more complex, we can come to your site. Get in touch to find out more.
Remember, you can also take advantage of our free energy saving survey.