It is an established fact that industrial chillers are an essential part of manufacturing procedures, especially where production downtime, due to excess heat, is not an option. In recent times there have been major advances and innovations in the design, performance, and efficiency of industrial chiller concepts. The significance of these developments is included in this guide.
By downloading this guide, you will find out more about:
• Why the right choice of chiller is important
• Process fluid performance
• Process flow and pressure requirements
• Chiller operating environment
• Why size is important
• Maintenance, safety and control
And much more!