UK Sales Manager (Director Designate) – home / office based
Want to work for an innovative, forward-thinking company that offers excellent career progression and great benefits? Look no further. IsoCool Ltd, an industrial process cooling specialist based near Braintree, Essex, has a rare opportunity for a talented, hard-working and skilled UK Sales Manager (Director Designate) to join the team at an exciting stage in the company’s growth.
IsoCool specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of energy-efficient industrial process cooling systems, and works across a wide range of industries including plastics, packaging, food and chemical. The company’s reputation for intelligent and cost-effective solutions is excellent, and IsoCool counts some of the world’s leading and largest manufacturers as its clients. The role of UK Sales Manager will be based mainly at either IsoCool’s modern head office in Great Notley, Essex, or at home (for the right candidate) with some time spent in the head office. IsoCool’s office is easily accessible from the A120 and M11. UK travel will be required often, and travel to Europe and the Middle East may also be required on a fairly regular basis.
Main duties include:
- Taking over a number of existing sales enquiries/projects and closing deals in line with company targets.
- Managing UK Sales Agents.
- Existing and new business development.
- Expanding the sales team.
- Supporting IsoCool at industry exhibitions across the UK and Europe.
- Knowledge or experience of industrial process cooling and industrial refrigeration is essential.
- Proven track record of sales development within process / engineering sectors.
- Plastics industry knowledge is desirable.
- Engineering qualifications desirable.
- AutoCAD skills desirable.
- High level of administration: use of MS Word, Excel, email and Internet.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative, as well as logical mindset.
- Self-motivated and ambitious. Happy to work to targets.
- Flexible approach.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- As the role involves regular travel in the UK a full drivers license is required, as well as a passport for European and International travel.
- Private health care*
- Private pension*
- Company share options*
- Four weeks flexible holiday plus Christmas shutdown and bank holidays.
- Full training will be given at the head office in Essex, as well as at the suppliers’ facilities in Italy.
*applies after qualifying period