Dy-NAX 80-691kWVersatile budget-friendly chiller
The Dy-NAX chiller fulfils the widest range of cooling requirements, from the most basic through to free and adiabatic cooling, making it an ideal solution for almost any cooling system.
The Dy-NAX air cooled chiller is an adaptable, efficient and budget-friendly process air-cooled chiller built with performance and flexibility in mind. Highly efficient, the Dy-NAX boasts a range of energy-saving features, including variable speed axial fans with larger-diameter blades (as standard), which are designed to achieve high airflow rates with the lowest electricity consumption, and scroll compressors. Brushless fans can also be incorporated to further increase energy savings.
- Highly efficient air-cooled chiller
- Cooling capacity up to 691 kW
- Adiabatic versions available (see ADy-NAX)
- Can be used in conjunction with the DCOOLER for free-cooling
- Optional 7” remote colour touch screen allowing operation up to 100m
- Easy access cooling components
- Fitted with fan speed control as standard
- Optimum operation all year round
- Optional automatic water filling system
- Suitable for outside installation
- Manufactured from heavy-duty galvanised steel
- Filled with R407c refrigerant
Standard air-cooled Dy-NAX units feature brazed plate evaporators, and are built without an integral pump and tank group, enabling centralised cooling plants to increase cooling capacity in the most cost-effective way possible. Shell and tube and complementary GRP pump and tank group options are available.
Free cooling option
To significantly boost the energy-efficiency of the Dy-NAX air cooled chiller, it can be supplied with a DCOOLER air blast cooler to deliver free cooling. Manufacturers in warmer climates can also benefit from increased savings thanks to an adiabatic version of the Dy-NAX, the ADy-NAX.
Find out more about our Air Cooled Chillers
In order to find the best solution for your application and budget, please get in touch and speak to one of our highly trained engineers. We can either use plant specifications to assist you over the telephone or arrange to visit your site if your requirement is more complex. Remember, we also offer a free energy saving survey, so if you feel your plant could benefit from a thorough analysis, please get in touch.